Hello Guys, Do you want to know how to backup android contacts to pc? If your answer is yes, then you are in the correct place. Today, In this article I will share some of the best methods to backup your Android Contacts to PC. So, read this article completely to backup your contacts to pc easily.
Nowadays, People are highly using Smartphones and are highly dependent on their features. Today, no one remembers anyone’s contact number, everyone just save it in their smartphones.
In this Digital Era, contacts play a very important role in our daily life. Contacts are very important to be in touch with our loved ones and other people.
These contacts have become one of the most important types of data, especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen, who have stored the contact number of their clients, partners, and VIPs in their smartphone. But if you save a lot of contacts then it occupies your Phone’s storage and influences your experience.
And in case you lose your contact data accidentally or lose your phone, it is indispensable for all phone users to back up contacts from Android to the computer. For safety, one must back up their android phone contact to pc so that they must not face the problem of losing the contacts. To solve, this issue, I have discussed some methods below to backup your contacts to PC.
- 1 Method 1: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Gmail
- 2 Method 2: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC via USB Cable
- 3 Method 3: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Bluetooth
- 4 Method 4: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Samsung Kies (For Samsung Users Only)
- 5 Method 5: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Third-Party Apps
- 6 Conclusion
Method 1: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Gmail
If you have been using google account in your Android phone then it can help you to transfer your contacts to your pc. It’s a very simple method to backup your Android contacts to PC.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone.
- Select the “Accounts and Sync” option.
- Login to google account if not logged in and click on sync contacts.
- Now, login to your google account on the computer.
- Go to contacts.
- Choose the contacts you want to transfer to your computer.
- After selecting the contacts, go to more and click on the Export option.
- Now select the format in which you want contacts. (generally, we select vCard Format)
- Boom! your contacts are transferred to your computer.
Method 2: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC via USB Cable
You can also transfer your contacts to the computer directly via USB cable without using any software. It is the simplest way to do this.
- First of all, open the “Contacts” app on your Android phone.
- Now, choose “Manage Contacts” in the menu.
- Then select “Import/Export”.
- Then select the “Export to Storage” option.
- After these, your contacts will be saved in VCF form in your phone memory.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- After that, go to the internal storage of your phone on the computer.
- Find the contact file and copy it on your computer.
Method 3: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Bluetooth
This is also one of the easiest ways to transfer your contacts from the phone to the PC.
- First of all, “Turn ON” the Bluetooth on both your android phone and computer.
- Pair your Android phone and your computer.
- Now, open the “Contacts” app on your Android phone.
- Choose the contacts you want to transfer and then select “Send via Bluetooth”.
- Now, select your paired computer.
- Confirm the transfer process on your computer.
- Now, your contacts will be transferred from Android to the computer.
Method 4: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Samsung Kies (For Samsung Users Only)
If you are a Samsung Smartphone user then you have one another option to backup your contacts to PC using Samsung Kies. With the help of this software, you can easily backup your contacts to PC.
- First of all, download and install Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Now, connect your Samsung Smartphone to your computer using a USB Cable.
- Then click Turn on the USB storage button and your Android storage memory will be identified by the software.
- Now click on Import/Export then select the Export option.
- After these select the Contacts folder from the list and click the Export option.
Method 5: How to Backup Android Contacts To PC using Third-Party Apps
You can also use some 3rd party apps available on the play store to backup your contacts from an Android Phone. Lots of apps are available on Google Play Store that works effectively. Among these apps, one of the best apps is Super Backup & Restore app.
- Download and install Super Backup & Restore app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and select the Contacts Option.
- After that click on the Backup option.
- You can also send it to your cloud storage.
So, Guys, I have shared some of the best methods to backup your android phone’s contacts to PC. You can choose one of the above methods to backup your contacts to PC. Surely, if you find that this post is truly helpful then share it with your friends. Leave Your Feedback on the comment section.