- Download the file GTA_San_Andreas_v2.10_MOD.apk.
- On your Android phone, open the downloaded file GTA_San_Andreas_v2.10_MOD.apk.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- You can open a ZIP file directly from the ES File Explorer.
- Install APK file and do not run yet.
- Place the OBB Data in the /SDCARD/Android/obb/ file location and you are good to go.
- Start the game again. Enjoy
Example : If you have GTA Vice City game and is installed in your external memory, then extract the OBB file to /SDCARD/Android/obb/main.11.com.rockstargames.gtavc.obb. Ensure that the OBB file (com.rockstargames.gtavc) sits within the com.rockstargames.gtavc folder.
Some mod APK files might get a warning. You can ignore this warning and install the APK file. Follow these simple steps to turn off Play Protect:
- Open Google Play app.
- Click Profile Icon.
- Select Play Protect.
- Tap on Settings Icon at the right top.
- Turn off both “Scan apps with Play Protect” and “Improve harmful app detection” options.